Sunday, March 7, 2010

Life Cycles of the Sun or any Star

I'm putting together a list of links that provide interesting information about the life cycle of a star including our sun.

I remember being told that our Sun is a fourth generation star, I'm still trying to figure that comment out as the information that I'm reading leads me to believe that the life cycle of a Star could be once and done.

In theory if the Sun is the result of a much larger star that split several times we could be in some sort of a division through a few generations of energy and gas expanding from a much larger source, as in levels of life, the result would still be in my way of thinking that the universe still did not have an origin of one single point in time, the universe could have always existed with larger stars that have broken down, as in forming and informed galaxies. But that takes me away from the purpose of these links I have provided here.

No comments:

Post a Comment