Saturday, June 20, 2009

Notes: 6-20-09

While listening to Radio Times yesterday I have to point out the errors or flat out lies being promoted by both guests... This work up will be a perfect insert and addition to the already started FaceBook entry that I created in the I Love Marty Group.

Iran:
The supreme leader - If violence is used against innocent people then the blood will be on the hands of the ones who order the violence. Lying about being a follower of GOD will result in eternal death, cheating is stealing. The inalienable rights of the human can not be removed when all the eyes of the world are watching.

My Son Jon wants to know what Truth is, I look forward to a very Happy Fathers Day tomorrow when I get to share the Truth with my son.

My Daughter Val has graduated and has a full schedule I hope she remembers to think and act in ways that will benefit her future.

Work and Court... Much to do...

Back To:

  1. Notes
  2. 2009
  3. Current Events
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment