Monday, June 22, 2009

Notes: Father's Day

Arrive 20 minutes early
After 20 minutes of waiting past the agreed upon pick up time I call to find out if Jon will be spending the day with me...

Another 15 minutes passes before he arrives, he forgot to bring along his sister's bike that needed repairs, he brings over the bicycle and off we go...

First order of business, making sure he has something to eat to start the day I get my second cup of coffee he gets a milk shake and a breakfast sandwich.

Next stop my Grandmothers house for a real quick short visit that surprises my Grandmother and my Step mother...

Third stop we walk around the fishing ponds of the club that we belong to near my Grandmothers house.

Go hook up the boat.

Jon rides the bicycle that I bought for him around for a while while I hook up the boat and look at Val's bicycle.

Head over to Walmart for tire patches and an airpump to mount on Val's bike, and some juice (we wanted sweet tea a half gallon cold... nada... )

Now for something to eat, whoops new laws prevented us from eating at my first selection of places to grab a bite to eat...

Second shot at a place to eat works out well we had an appetizer, cheese steak sandwiches and some cheese fries... With beverages...

Off to set sail the wind was blowing really erratically...

Pack the boat up and return it to it's parking spot...

Fix the flat tire on Val's bike

Time is passing quickly I return Jon to his mothers house and when we get across the street there I put Val's bike all back together and adjust it making sure that everything is in the best working order that I can put it into.

Jon calls Val and she would like a ride home from work which isn't too far from where she is currently residing.

I take Jon and pick up Val and drop them both off before I head back here to bed myself.

This was a full and busy day and setting up these notes in order iced my evening...

Back To:

  1. Notes
  2. 2009
  3. Current Events
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment