Saturday, November 21, 2009

Letter Watch #2

|<-Back|


One of my projects that has been keeping me busy has been the creation, printing and mailing of this letter to seven different individuals or couples. This matter is obviously of great concern to me and I would not like to see another individual getting abused here in America or anywhere around the world. This is the revised version of a letter started 11-7-2009
    *(I will be watching the electronic tracking and posting the results here.)*
  1. Letter 1

  2. Letter 2

  3. Letter 3

  4. Letter 4

  5. Letter 5

  6. Letter 6

  7. Letter 7



  • 12-14-2009
    Domain Name (Unknown)
    IP Address 56.0.163.# (United States Postal Service.)
    ISP United States Postal Service.
    Location
    Continent : North America
    Country : United States (Facts)
    State : District of Columbia
    City : Washington
    Lat/Long : 38.9097, -77.0231 (Map)
    Language unknown

    Time of Visit Dec 14 2009 8:23:41 am
    Last Page View Dec 14 2009 8:23:52 am
    Visit Length 11 seconds
    Page Views 2
    Referring URL unknown
    Visit Entry Page http://tgwbmyblogpos...r-composed-11-7.html
    Visit Exit Page http://tgwbmyblogpos...r-composed-11-7.html
    Out Click
    Time Zone unknown
    Visitor's Time Unknown
    Visit Number 585


  • [12-16-2009 5:00 AM]Publish Changes for the letter mailed to the USPS Headquarters. I don't see any other status changes at this time.

    |<-Back|



    Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!


    Other links to go Back To:
    1. My Self
    2. Court Cases and Transcripts
    3. Time Lines
    4. My Writings
    5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment