Saturday, November 21, 2009

Letter Watch #1

(Note - This post always subject to change until this issue is resolved. (Last Edit 11-12-09 5:05 AM))

|<-Back|


Now after having mailed a certified letter to the Federal Court and having that mail mysteriously disappear, I have been put in the awkward position of having to figure out what happened to that letter. The consequences of that lost letter could with reason coincide with the dismissal of my Court Case.

So I just mailed out six letters and I paid to have them certified electronic return receipt requested.

This post will be the post to track the progress of the six letters.

To make this interesting, I created this game, I posted the letters that I sent and I have provided all the details surrounding those letters, a bit of a mystery has been created here and if you follow along the puzzle will soon be revealed. The answers to your questions will be revealed when I post the replies if I get any. It is then that I will provide the original letters that I mailed to each participant.

  1. Letter #1

  2. Letter #2

  3. Letter #3

  4. Letter #4

  5. Letter #5

  6. Letter #6





  • Update 9-30-2009: one out of six delivered.

  • Update 10-1-2009: No change in letter status.

  • Update 10-2-2009: No change in letter status.

  • Update 10-3-2009: No change in letter status.

  • *Am I patient or what?* - The next update will come 10-5 after work.
  • Update 10-5: around 3:30 PM The status of letters #1,2, and 3 have changed.

  • Update 10-6: This morning around 9:30 AM I took a trip to the local post office where I mailed the certified letters from, just to make sure that the proper procedures are being followed, there is a great concern about the two letters that have not had any status change.
    • 2:20 - 2:45 PM New Status change on letters #1,2,and 3 they are now delivered. :)
    • Around 3:00 I placed a 14 minute Phone call to the USPS toll free number to follow up on the other two letters - the result is??? I have a Case # looking into the practices of the Post office and letters sent to this particular destination. How do you fix a broken system and a problem in our government?

  • Update 10-10: at 11:11 A.M. No change in the status of the last two letters that I'm waiting to be delivered, like the other letter sent on July 20th it appears that these two letters have gone M.I.A.??? I think it it time to make another phone call to follow up on the status of my missing certified letters.

    11:20 A.M. I phoned to follow up on the status of my letters the Postal Service is looking into the problem is still under review, it seems the system has received a black eye, not just one letter but a total of three have gone missing.


  • Update 10-15-2009: A Response to my recent inquiry! I don't think this is an acceptable response to a missing certified letter, it would be fine for first class mail but this is three registered documents all sent to the same address that have gone missing, one I raise my eyebrow at the two following letters? Now I'm certain something is way wrong in the system! Something has to be done to make this right! I know there will be a meeting with a judge or judges about this!


  • 10-19-2009: An attempt to contact the Federal Court
  • I was put through to a voice mail box of the clerk that handles my case file, and after giving some back ground information I realized that I forgot to give my phone number where I could be contacted.

  • 10-20-2009: I called the Federal Court again and need to hand deliver copies of my communications
  • During the phone conversation; I explained all that had happened with the missing mail and we talked about my forgetting to mention a phone number from which I could be reached. We discussed the courts schedule of operations, and I was told that I could hand deliver the letters and place them into the appropriate box on the counter at the court house. Quickly I printed off copies of the letters and drove them to be hand delivered to the court house. This is going to be a quick short trip. Or so I hope... When I had delivered the letters and returned to my vehicle in the parking garage I once again called the Supervisor of my local USPS and left a voice message noting that I had personally delivered the letters by hand, I did this around 4:20 PM.

  • 10-24-2009At 10:24 AM Again I left another voice mail for my local USPS supervisor who was to contact me either Monday or Tuesday earlier in this week. I am trying to follow up on my missing mail... The goal is to be certain that other people having difficulties like I have been through don't have to suffer like I did and do...

  • 10-27-2009 In the early afternoon, I drove to the local branch of the United States Postal Service and spoke again with the supervisor to see what had been learned about my missing certified letters. After a short conversation and the receipt of 91 addresses to the address that I was sending my mail to and questioning why my mail was not returned to me if it could not be delivered, I left with more unanswered questions than questions answered. I was also asked to call the USPS customer service center and also to contact the office of consumer affairs. When I got home I called the customer care center and was disconnected in my first phone call, in the second the woman practically demanded that the Postal Service had the right to lose my Certified mail because I didn't send my mail registered. At which point I promptly called the office of Consumer Affairs. After again explaining to another person about my missing letters I was told that I would be called the next day once they looked into my complaint. (Edit: 10-29 ) We are dealing with three lost letters... They (USPS) are saying that even though I did mail them certified there is no guarantee that they will deliver the mail, and they can't say what happened to the letters if they didn't get delivered, as the letters were not returned to the sender.


  • 10-29-2009 Around 4:00 PM I called the USPS department of Consumer Affairs and waited for my call to be taken, once someone answered the phone they took my name and phone number and told me that my contact person was busy on the phone that I would be called back. This took a total of about 13 minutes. I never got called back??? I suppose I will have to call again tomorrow during work at some point.


  • 10-30-2009 Around 4:00 PM once again I called the USPS Office of Consumer Affairs and I waited on hold for over an hour, no one had picked up my call.


  • 11-3-2009 Around 10:45 AM I had the opportunity to call the USPS office of consumer affairs, while waiting to get loaded. I spoke with a person who would take my name and number and assure me that the person to whom I needed to contact would return my call that day.

    Around 4:30 PM not receiving a call back and knowing the office closed at 5:00 PM I took the initiative to once again try to call the USPS office of consumer affairs. After about 15 minutes my phone was disconnected I called back and no one answered my incoming call.


  • 11-05-2009 At 11:11 I called the office of USPS Consumer Affairs once again... They tell me that my complaint is going to be forwarded to the person who is handling my case... Waiting again...


  • 11-12-2009I just noticed in my mail this morning (4:50 AM) that I have correspondence from the USPS I will share that information once I redact information not to be shared later tonight...


  • |<-Back|


    Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!


    Other links to go Back To:
    1. My Self
    2. Court Cases and Transcripts
    3. Time Lines
    4. My Writings
    5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment