Saturday, September 19, 2009

Time Lines


|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


This post will contain the organized links to the time lines of multiple overlapping events. Hopefully I can draw a clear picture of how hard I have been working to repair the damage done to me and my family.

  1. From the beginning of my life I have, My Memories


  2. Memories of, life with my wife.


  3. A Time line 4-15-2001 through 1-31-2002 of events from being a witness to an accident and accused of the profanity that another individual spoke!


  4. A time line April 19, 2001 through Current events, is found in this open letter that originates from an incident April 19, 2001 through current events, relating to my Federal Complaint and the steps that I've taken to ascertain resolution to the injustice that I was forced to endure.


  5. The Path to Divorce, and the path From the beginning to the end of our marriage.

  6. *Click on the Big 'D' link below to read a poem about Divorce*

    • == The Big 'D'

    • The dance..... Debased

    • The sailboat.... .. Demanding

    • The roller coaster........ Defiant

    • The intervention................ EVIL

    • Twice at Disney..... Disrespected

    • The Church....... Deceptive

    • The lies..... .. Despised

    • ======Divorce




  7. December 3, 2007 My Father Dies

  8. August 28, 2008 The beginning of the path that I recorded when My Step Mother filed for hearings to obtain the rights to be guardian of my Grandmother. Follow this link to read about the motives and actions of My Step Mother who legally - (illegally) acquired the property of My Grandmother.





|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!




Back To:

  1. Court Case Denied
  2. My Self
  3. Court Cases and Transcripts
  4. My Writings
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment