Sunday, October 21, 2012

AFKL Customer Care



|<-Back|




Dear Mr. Landis,

RE: Case Number 711XXXX

Thank you for your communication. I would like to inform you that Delta Air Lines represents KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Air France in North America. Therefore, on behalf of KLM, I would like to extend our sincere apology for the incident you described regarding a reservation for Mrs. Williams.

I regret to hear about the inconvenience you have encountered surrounding a reservation for Mrs. Williams. I also acknowledge you sent her the funds for this ticket through a Western Union money transfer. While our records indicate a reservation was made for a Mrs. Jeny Williams under confirmation number 2HFNDX, we never received any payment so a ticket was never issued. Therefore, the reservation was cancelled on September 19.

I hope I have been able to resolve your concerns regarding this unfortunate situation. Your support is important to Delta, our Connection Carriers, and SkyTeam partners. We look forward to your continued patronage.

Sincerely,

ReNae Russo Coordinator, Corporate Customer Care Delta Air Lines



Original Message Follows:
------------------------
Message text := I supposedly have a friend, she ((Mrs. Jeny Williams) Booking Code 2HFNDX) claims to be flying out of Chengdu China, but in reality has booked a flight out of Malaysia... I think I am the victim of internet fraud and I would like to know if you can Freeze the ticket so that she can not cancel the flight for a refund. I suspect foul play that she is a scammer. Her Email address is RandyMoses1963@Yahoo.com according to the information I see that she booked with. That is a scammers email address according to scambook as found on a Google web search... She also used a different Birthdate than that which she told me was her Birthday which should be 8-14-79 not 8-16-79... Something is not adding up properly, if she even paid for this flight at all??? She claims to have paid $1,250.00 US Dollars... That is the amount that I sent her through a Western Union money transfer. I have filed a report with the FBI in America on www.IC3.gov... I m waiting to hear back about my report...

Thank you in advance if you could contact me I would appreciate knowing that you can stop the refund if one is requested...

Sincerely,

Gary J. Landis



|<-Back|


No comments:

Post a Comment