Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scammers Alert

Recently I have been scammed out of a lot of money, or in my world the amount of money that I was scammed out of was a lot as far as I am concerned. The real issue is not that I was duped, but that it was so easy for these people to get to me and convince me to give them my hard earned and saved money. What was the issue, the dream I wanted or the fact that I am so naive and gullible? The worst part is that I allowed them to do this to me and the amounts given were significantly increased each time.

Now if it can happen to me, who else could such a thing happen to? Maybe you???

What does the scam look like, I had one person successfully scam me, and two other attempts...

I will share the list of scammers and their accomplices that made the scam possible through the use of Western Union...

Were there red flags? I certainly saw plenty of reason not to do what I did, but through the conversations saved and ready to share, you will learn how I was subsequently deceived.

What is the worst sin in the world?



No comments:

Post a Comment