Thursday, October 18, 2012

Who is Jenny Williams?



|<-Back|


Jenny Williams is supposed to be a woman who once lived in Chambersburg Pennsylvania, her mother moved up from Florida after her father and brothers were killed in a car accident or so her story goes...
Jenny was involved in Interior Decorating and was entered into a competition in China for Interior design, Chengdu China where she met her friend David Powell.
I believe David Powell to be the real Jenny Williams or maybe there is a group of people all working together to rip off unsuspecting singles seeking to find a partner on a dating site.
They used Western Union and money was sent to David Powell of 7 JinxianXiao Road, chengdu china 613001


|<-Back|

3 comments:

  1. i have knew info on this preson she juts scamed me out of $1300.00 dollers i have a email on yahoo messeger its carlagordon98@yahoo.com, i was so stupit in sending her money but i beileve in my heart that GOD will take care of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary after you left me you finally got scam well it all your fault cause you dont trust me I am happy today that I finally be at the state I look for you to let you know that I am real but I did not found ... stop saying bad about me it all your fault not me cause you loose your trust in me when you are not patience it is me jenny landis jenny williams

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you are ready to meet meet me you can contact me

    ReplyDelete