Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Avatar

I saw the movie Avatar what a great movie, I so align with the character Jake, and the on and off friendship with Neytiri was very reminiscent and synchronized with my life.

I found the plot line very interesting.

The battle for resources, and the lack of concern for life on the Planet.

Now how do I get on the good side the winning side because Good always wins light always triumphs over darkness.

A great Video for the theme song I see through your eyes by Leona Lewis Well worth the time to watch...

Seeing paradise through your eyes teach me to see and I give my heart to you...


The community had to come together losing one structure of many branches to survive and secure the safety of the much more important structure where all the tribes were brought together in the defense of what was more important. The spiritual realm and belief is much more important than the resources that the aliens require as they scoff at the spiritual belief in the living Planet and the unseen realm that the believers are connected to.

The consummate battle between Good and Evil...

Links to Online information about the 2009 Movie Avatar produced by James Cameron.

Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment