Friday, January 1, 2010

Promotion of site and removed Text to the admin.

|<-Back|




(((*Special Note to the Administration:* I hope the Administration of DateHookUp.com considers this information provided in this link as worthy of consideration, from a person that would like to help promote the site and to help organize an archive of material for those who wish to participate. Here is a link: The Rules and my understanding according to the Terms of Service and Fair Use (with a Link) to Cornell Law University about Copyrights.
I'm not looking to be in violation of any unwritten rule the thing is that DateHookUp.com already reserves the right to archive information as they see fit. I'm just trying to keep great ideas of great minds linked together, maybe people will find their common ground, their soul mate the person that nurtures their child each to another. I'm trying to bring couples together not tear them apart. This is not just about me, it is for everyone who wishes to be loved, with a love that transcends human understanding.

I'm also certain that if there was a rule previously that I would have been shown or directed to the exact rule that I had violated.)))


DateHookup.com - 100% Free Personals




DateHookup.com ....|.....Check me out at DateHookup.com
- 100% free online dating. Meet singles in your area now!


DateHookup.com - 100% Free Personals



|<-Back|

No comments:

Post a Comment