Sunday, January 3, 2010

Notes

Note To Asha,








Quote from tgwb_gary:

You might understand the meaning of the songs that I have shared and this one is a fourth... We played this at the end of the performance for Jesus Christ Super Star, it was simply genius. Very touching or poignant.

No music in my soul is there?



I think the Poetry Man who is the Preacher that knows not to hold the delicate flower so tightly that she doesn't want to jump into his arms. but to allow the butterfly the beauty to fly as she is, free to come and go as she pleases, and delighted that she pleases to spend time with a soul such as mine.

Regardless of what tomorrow brings, I will have a memory to cherish with a card and a verse dedicated to this memory. I can't lose for trying, I can only lose if I lose my head and walk away crying. I figured that out a long time ago, and nearly forgot that simple lesson yesterday when I lost my head. I let outside voices in and started to withdraw, and then realized it's way too cold outside I don't like being alone, and I'm going to try and get this test completed after all we are testing each other to see where we connect, at which level, have we ascended? Only we truly know the answer.

What is left is what tomorrow will bring. I still believe that love exists, and that this love is not too far away.

So I needed a cold shower? I was out in the woods and I like it. Do you know what it is like to sleep under the stars on a natural bed? You certainly want to be careful of who your bed partner is, nature is just natural, some creatures are seriously attracted to heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment