Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Satanism what is it?

I think there was a lot of interest in this subject and I know for one I have an interest in such beliefs what they involve and how we misunderstand those who are practicing this belief system.

The practitioners of this belief do have a handle on reality and truth that many Christians do not. I've met a few Satanists in my life.

Here are a few links to get us started Satanism Wikipedia

LaVeyan Satanism

For those of you interested in the Church of Satan (note: I went to the home page that is as far as I am going... )

The URL on this one is suspicious www.Jesus is savior.com/Signs of Satan



It is certainly not hell that I intend to catch?

Puts out finger to see if the beautiful butterfly lands safe to rest and be adored.

The world will turn with out her tonight, tomorrow or anytime she decides she and he need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment