Sunday, March 29, 2009

Morning Edition

Morning Edition


Morning Edition is another one of those shows that I find my self listening too often.

Yesterday 10-2-07

The topics that really caught my attention involved Judicial abuse and how judges used their own discretion to rule on cases creating a biased rule of law.

A comment that I latched on to was "What complain to the Government? Are you nutz?"

And so we are watching wealth evaporate

I like the report by Steve Tripoli on Insurance and credit reports explaining how the poor pay more. Isn't that interesting that poor people should pay more for insurance?

Today 10-3-07

Blackwater - Eric Prince(SP?) Rules of engagement.

Campaign money coming from overseas

Frank D'ford and his commentary on how many sports announcers should be in the booth. 3 = 1 too many...


Back to Social Sciences

Back to Media

Back To Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment