Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Friend we are of one Spirit

My Friend, My Brother, we are all of one spirit, Thank you...


Did that inspiration come from a joint member writing two Lillith? Huh? Huh?

What a dislexic brat that guy is... See he can't even spell dyslexic write...

Oh' I've been busy...

And I am so glad to have our Lilith back... And as you will see I saved an item or two and I think I have something that we should all remember and take a look at more closely, it will be available later today... ???

Hi Gem,

How is every little thing now that we had this big evolution, I'm all eyes to see how the new place is coming along, so you know I'm interested in all the new and old things and exposing the flaws of the past.





I don't like reading banter, I like seeing constructive exchanges but as far as creating 3000 or more pages, I think that I can do that all on my own, and it grows each and every day??? Call me crazzzzzzyyyyyyyy!

Actually what I am working on is an expose' and soon I will add another feather to your cap Virus, just a little proof that you very well could be speaking the truth... What do I have as proof?

Watch and learn, my friends, just watch and learn...

Blue how do you make sure that you are not a part of the NWO? How do you know if you have been indoctrinated into their way of thinking?

How can I expose the flaws if I am censored?

I am a rebel with a cause... :twista:

Just call me the Rogue Buffalo... :lol!:

That makes a voice of a centrist seem all the more plausible to know the truth as the left and the right have found common ground in creating more wealth. Welcome to the NWO and who are they?

Hmmm? If I told you when the world would end would your love be safe with me?

The reality is much different from the fabrications created to extract the wealth of the world from the poor who have nothing to begin with.

The world has always been divided, and it is time to reverse course and unite as the universal law requires that we build together that new world of peace not through old methods that are flawed...

We need to expose the corruption that plagues our history and prevents us from moving forward, our world is stuck in a rut...

So it is time to move Heaven and leave the whole hole behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment