Sunday, October 18, 2009

The origination of six letters made out of two.


|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


The links to the final work up of the letters that I sent are provided with a bit of an explanation.

The first letter was created and sent to four individuals and this letter can be viewed here: Letter One (Short and Crisp)

The Second Letter sent to two people is a little more elaborate and can be found here: Letter Two (A bit verbose)

I was tracking these letters through a post called: Letter Watch

Two of the six letters sent September 29th, 2009 certified mail went missing just like the certified letter sent on July 20th, 2009 this is the link: The customer care response letter that I received.

The original work or rough drafts can be found here:

  1. First Version of the letter.

  2. Second Version cut down a bit.



|<-Back|
-|||-|Next->|


Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!

Other Link:
Letter Watch

Back To:

  1. Letters and Receipts as evidence and facts for and in Federal Court
  2. My Self
  3. My online book
  4. Court Cases and Transcripts
  5. Time Lines
  6. My Writings
  7. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment