Thursday, April 2, 2009

After the Securing the Incident Report I went to the Hospital Patient Relations

Now we are getting somewhere…

Time keeps on ticking into the future, and the wheels that had been stuck in a rut, take hold and move us forward just a little, more details pending, but something has happened that could be quite telling.

Is the world changing? Something is happening, I can feel it in the air... There is a warmth with a song and a tale to tell.

Wish me luck,

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue, 03/11/2008 - 18:31

New player, I have a copy of the incident report finally

You all remember Reality Audit, I'm sure she is not that far off in your memory banks... Well she and I have a couple of things in common.

1. Is that the judge that should have been doing his job was lazy and he allowed politics to interfere with justice. Harold Borek is the judge that should have exposed and convicted the criminal (A cook at the diner of Nick Zoto) that punched and knocked out Reality Audit, she suffered traumatic stress as a result of that event and Dr. Rapkin of the Penn Foundation administered the wonder drug Risperdol to the victim of abuse. This over prescribed medication and off label use for the drug Risperdol caused a nueral problem for our friend Reality Audit, she had acquired a job with a Pharmacuetical company called Teva and they violated her rights to Family Medical Leave and also covered up the lie about Wheat Gluton that was in one of their medications for Children, they got rid of Reality Audit as she exposed the lie that indeed there was Wheat Gluton in the Cherry Flavoring of one of Teva's children's medications of which at the time Teva was getting about ten calls per day questioning whether or not their products contained Wheat Gluton... How many children or other people were hurt by the lie?

So here I am violated by Harold Borek when a police officer lies to convict an innocent person and then after a County Court room fiasco 10 days latter Dr. Rapkin of the Penn Foundation admits me the innocent victim of a crime to be treated with medications one of the first to be of all things Risperdol...

Now that I have the incident report from the police with all of the important infromation blacked out like the names of two of the officers and the R/N that set this whole nightmare into motion... I'm thinking of contacting the administrator of the hospital to have a little chat.

What is wrong with this picture?

What is hidden? Why?

Have I got a Tiger by the tail?

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Thu, 03/13/2008 - 22:27.

Patient Relations

Yesterday after work on Friday I stopped by the hospital where the Crisis intervention worker a woman that I think could be a g/p wrote out the words that were dictated to her by my mother or coroborated between the Crisis Intervention worker and my mother who they then turned to my wife the gullible woman that I married who thought that a mother would love her child more than anyone else... Meaning that my mother loved me more than my wife, what a sin, what a lie at the alter the marriage was a hoax but little did I know, I was being boiled alive...

My wife was told to sign the lie to prove that she loved me, she was told to sign the lie by my mother and the crisis intervention worker and this is the report that I gave to the woman in charge of patient relations...

After seeing the incident report and not knowing who the r/n was that had the confrence with the police department and faxing over the warrant for my apprehension as a Mental Case a woman that I have no name to file a complaint against and maybe another conspirator in the matter of malpractice where hospital staff lie to convict the innocent. I have let the hospital know, indeed something very wrong has happened to me...

I might be six years late but I needed information and facts to back up my compliant and I've been stonewalled every step of the way.

There is a problem in our country, we need a better judicial system to protect the innocent.

I have a story to share a book and a script for a movie, can I get someone to take an interest in what I have to say?

Is the anyone out there?

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Sat, 03/15/2008 - 22:55

Protecting the Dark Arts with Dark Hearts…

When at first we learn to deceive the path of destruction is easy to follow.

Thou shall not bear false witness, and yet how many are taught to lie?

I called Patient Relations today and I was told that I was treated properly? Huh???? Would they like to be treated as I was? For anyone to get the treatment that I received they would be up in arms and all over the people that were hurting the innocent... Who has the right to cause harm to anyone? Why do we make excuses for abusers? Women and men???

A Church condones the false teachings with leaders that cover up the lies and a government that is out of control all convicting the innocent the cover ups have to come to an end, it is time to expose the corruption all of the corruption.

Love doesn't lie,
Love doesn't isolate
Love doesn't exclude
Love communicates
Love includes
Love is true

The path of injustice and lies have to come to an end, purjury and false reports are felonies and have to be accounted for.

I have a book to promote a story to be made into a movie, I have a novel and a nobel idea a money maker, I'm going to file my complaint against felons, the people who have lied and violated federal laws....
So much to do...

So much to write, and so much already written...

Keep my heart safe,

Repel the dark forces of the world and expose them all to the light that both exposes corruption and calls people who know to the truth to love one another for their honesty.

Let the light shine...

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Wed, 03/26/2008 - 20:07.

Tell us about your strife...
Submitted by huttriver14 on Wed, 03/26/2008 - 23:55.
in your life!
__________________________
Is there strife in my life?
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Fri, 03/28/2008 - 19:29.
Gee, I look around...

It is great to see your comments Huttriver thank you for taking the time to comment, I was thinking of a song today... Sorry I've been so busy I'm only in now and again, I haven't straightened out the links I need to edit them or something, I'm really thinking of doing something different, something in character with my skills... Hmmm? That can always be interesting to watch what happens next...

Where is Love?

Where is Love when your wife refuses to communicate?
Where is Love when your Children won't cooperate?
There is no love in a world that makes you cold and lonely an object ignored and passed by.

Love looks you in the eye and together you laugh and cry, you share your joys and sorrows Love keeps you alive and makes you look forward to tomorrow.

Where is Love when your wife refuses to touch you?
Where is Love when your children are used against you?
What can a man do when there is no love shown, no encouragement, no respect in a society where people have no empathy a house such as this is certainly not a home.

Emotional abuse is physical abuse the mind can be hurt and the body will react the response is a defense the pain and suffering can be external or internal from physical or mental abuse.

Domestic abuse can be cured without drugs all we need to do is listen and do our jobs.

Domestic abuse should never be the result of doing our jobs.

I could lay down a lot of cliche's, kind of like a game... But I'll refrain...

Back To:

  1. About My Self

  2. My Family

  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment