Monday, April 20, 2009

Religion

While writing here on this site most of my writings have been against the organized religions that follow the false path calling their books inerrant or perfect. I haven't focussed much time on my independant belief in my GOD that I can't show you if you don't want to see or know. I know in my heart my GOD exists, and I've seen my GOD in the hearts of others. I am religious, but my faith is quite rare or so I believe.

I am not affiliated with any religious group, and yet I feel connected to all religions, while renouncing the buildings and writings of all false passages.

To know more about Religion here are some links.


Religion;


Organized Religion



;

    Pro's:



    Con's:




    Independant:





Back To:

  1. Organized Religion
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment