Friday, April 3, 2009

Twisted Turn of Events

As you know or as you can read December 3, my father died, here 10 months later I learned the truth. Yet there is a problem do I really know the truth?

For all of those links that don't work because people were afraid that I was link farming, well little did they know how practical those links would be and how helpful it would be to organize and know simple facts and details to be able to research and find pertinent information quickly and easily. Too bad the intellecti happen to know so much better than this inventive truth seeker.

For what do I know and what can I share if only I had a voice and a podium from which to speak, but alas, the best that I can do is post away with no links to the future and past but to be here in the moment of the present which is not a gift when I can't even share with those that I would love to call my friends.

What is the worst tragedy that a person can suffer?

I'd love to explain, but I have to be prepared for court to protect a dear loved one, I am very concerned for the well being and physical safety of a very important person in my life.

But who cares really, with me there is never a dull moment, and what could be so devastating as to cause such alarm? Who could be attempting to commit an evil act now?

Just wait until I can explain more...

I wish my links were fixed...

There is a crime afoot...

Just one more thing,

Now pop, I could have told you not to go and do that...

If you can't do the time don't do the crime...

Your honor...

Just who is GJL?

What do I know and wish I could share?
__________________________


Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Thu, 10/23/2008 - 18:39.



Chronic Complainer's picture
You sound troubled, Gary.
Submitted by Chronic Complainer on Fri, 10/24/2008 - 20:04.

I hope things look better for you soon. I checked out some of the items on your index and none of them come up. Have you got yourself banned from this site or what?
__________________________


I'm not banned, it is...
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Fri, 10/24/2008 - 22:10.

It is an irritation that could be easily remidied by the host or I could spend hours correcting all of the URL's that don't work...

Before I correct all of the URL's I think I would create my own blog on Blogger, I've already started that process since I saved all most every one of my posts in the order that they were created, I could recreate the blog exactly as it was written. That means that I would have control of all of the URL's and this could never happen again. Remember Writing UP going down? Somebody created a hard time for the participants and so the site went down. This site has the potential to be the best writing, creating, and social network site, on the internet it could be a real money generator, if money was the issue it could be a great pool of novice writers and a great place to discover and find hidden talent, this could be a place of ideas and dreams...

I'll bet that Communat (Mark) could run a find and replace script upon my URL tags in a mass search of all of my posts that I created here and fix all of them with very few key strokes, instead of me opening each and every post and manually changing the URL I'll bet Mark could do it likity split on the whole batch...

What happened?

I put a lot of time and effort into creating my blog here and I proved I could recreate my blog anywhere because my blog is me and I am the writer of my blog.

I have a story to share and the most important part is that nobody gets to know what is going on because of how twisted my life has become, I've been silenced to a point...

Tomorrow I will research some more and then on Monday I will find answers to the issues of two individuals that are very loved even though one has since passed away.

For now that is all I can say, but rest assured that I already have enough material to push forward.

All of my problems are now inter-related right to the part that I face today about the people that share my love and blood.

I wish that I could share more of the details, I have a dramatic script with Heroes and Strange characters attempting to manipulate the lives of people all around for power and wealth affecting the health of their victims. Life and freedom hang in the balance and some people have lost their liberties, as though they have no right to exist. The question that remains is will the culprits have to pay their dues or will blind eyes fail to see the truth?

I've got my hands full...

Peace hangs in the balance,

Blessings come with accountability,

I am truly sincere,

My heart is pure like an angel and protector,

GOD Bless,

Gary
__________________________


huttriver14's picture
Sorry about your dad mate...
Submitted by huttriver14 on Mon, 10/27/2008 - 18:32.

good to see you around.
__________________________


Thanks again Huttriver...
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue, 10/28/2008 - 20:18.

What is really sad can not be discussed at this time, eventually GOD willing I'll spill the beans...

I'm very glad to be a part of this community and I know what I have to do and will accomplish that task one day very soon, it will be a very time consuming task but it will be a very rewarding experience and well worth the effort.

And on top of all I've got so much new material to use and or write about....

My fingers will be worth a lot of money one day very soon...

Peace and Blessings,

Unlike the curses that I've had to endure...

Back To:

  1. My Grandmother
  2. My Family
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment