Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trying to get the Police Report after my Father passed on...

Somebody has to duck, if what I did sticks, it's going to be a mess, of collosial proportions.

But they did it to themselves, they did this to me, and now it is time to expose, the dirt that has been hidden and swept under the carpet, there is much more to know, much more to learn, and I'm on a steep learning curve, straight up and ballistic.
__________________________

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue, 01/22/2008 - 18:55.


What?
Submitted by Trick Falls on Thu, 01/24/2008 - 11:45.
You're one of the most cryptic writers in communati, so I've just got to ask out of curiosity: What am I missing here? I have no clue (not new for me) what this post is talking about.
Or, is it meant to be a "teaser" for something yet to be written?
TF
I'm good that way, sorry TF...
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Thu, 01/24/2008 - 15:31.
Not as much a tease as cryptic, and of course for good reason soon to be known, or shown, but all in good time...

Patience people,

This is a work in progress, I'll know more after a meeting Mon. @ 4:00... I might not be permitted to share too much, but I will only know after that meeting...

You know my fingers are itching, the tips of my fingers want to tap away...

I've got something to write but at this time, I'm not a liberty to do what I want, after all I think that has been the whole problem all along, but that is how our society is set up, we have to stand tall and keep silent until a time that we are asked or given permission to speak.

It also allows others to trample all over the personal civil liberties of the victims as the poor and innocent wait their chance, if they ever get a chance to be present...


__________________________

I'll look forward to the rest of the story
Submitted by Trick Falls on Thu, 01/24/2008 - 20:38.
when you're at liberty to tell it.

Best of luck.

TF
In a little while, I'm sure I'll be able to enlighten
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Thu, 01/24/2008 - 20:58.
As long as everything keeps working, I'll write it out, for now I'm still only just getting my foot in the door. So until things are more solid as they say in the business I am in this stuff has to set up or cure to be more concrete in function and form.

So until then, expect some odd comments and work on the math skills, it is all a memory thing, unlike perceptions, it is about recording and total recall.

Now to see what sticks, after this weekend I'll know much more, Monday will be a big day for me.

Containing my enthusiasm is going to be hard, there is so much at stake, I can't begin to tell you how relieved I will be if I succeed, I will be restored and capable of doing a whole lot more than I ever dreamed. Of course there will be many added responsibilities, I will have my hands full in either outcome...

One way I get to help many, both ways I end up needing help from many... If I am a loser, then I become a great burden...

In my state of existence I really have nothing more to lose, but there are future losses that could be huge... Continuing on the path that I am on, my future is lost, so I have to do something anything to fix that.

I think that I've said enough, other than to say good night...


__________________________

To John Doe


Well you know my father died back in the beginning of December, I wouldn't go to his veiwing or memorial service out of the principles that led to how we were estranged, my whole family fell victim to the devious behaviors and origins of a liar whose lies cascaded from one to the next, as the evil behavior was covered up from one event to the next event, my wife at the center of all that would happen found out that my mother delighted in tormenting me her son, then my wife became the tormentor, *(shhh, she hasn't figured out that she can be equally as bad as my mother)*

So here I am trying to solve the problems with the ones that put that cold barrel against my neck, they just gave me my clothing to wear and I'm getting violated, I head off to court to file my Private Criminal Complaint. This after several attempts to be provided with the incident report of the night in question and even submitting a letter requesting an investigation into the matter.

Stonewalling, no one is doing their job, and I'm left pushing forward against the brick walls and getting no where quickly.

So my father dies and I'm contacting the person in charge of the investigation, no help there, then I call the District Attorney, they send me to the State Attorney General, the State Attorney General requests that I call the District Attorney back, he then has me call the County Detectives and they have me file Private Criminal Complaint forms that I have to pick up at the District Justice's office. The Secretaries of the District Justice hand me the eight complaint reports that I request and I then am cautioned that the complaints have to be specific to the community that the court resides over. I figure I need that incident report to complete the forms for the information on the forms requests the knowledge of people and their identities that I am not privy too... So I go the local police department again requesting the incident report and again I am denied, I'm told the Lieutenant is going to protect his four wonderful officers and that, "it wasn't a gun put to my head."

Did it have to be a gun put to my head? What are the circumstances? (TBC)

So I scan the documents into my computer and make up text boxes because I'm working on a much larger case than just the officers that violated me, those 4 plus 3 others that were accepted and then there are 6 times as many to complete the entire case that I'm working with.

Now I finally have my 7 complaints ready for the District Justice he only takes 3 and the officers get a pass because while they have a provision for filing against a John Doe that is not acceptable for this District Justice he wants names, I have no incident report so I have no names, I take my paperwork home and come back again to file against the entity the Police Department, I'm given an appointment to see the District Justice in person and again he rejects the complaint against the entity he needs names, so I go from the District Justice back to the Police Department, I want the incident report, I don't want to play games and have this case kicked because I don't know who the officers of that fateful day were.

The real issue is not the bad behavior of the officers it is the origins of the problem, if the Police would work with me we could take this back to the beginning, and fix the original problem, we could have worked out an agreement instead of this public embarassment that will result from their bad behaviors, we could have taken another course of action, working together instead of forcing me to do what I have to do to fix what went wrong.

So back to square four up to five and back to four, maybe one day these people will stop violating the victims, which is a crime. Maybe one day these people will stop messing with witnesses, which is a crime.

Maybe one day we will work together to tell the truth, and maybe one day we will self corect instead of hiding and protecting the evil that is done to others.

Maybe one day the world will become a better place...

Maybe,
__________________________

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 20:15.


Man, what a HF! Â
Submitted by Sire on Mon, 01/28/2008 - 21:29.
Man, what a HF!

__________________________
If you mean a Royal run around, yeah...
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue, 01/29/2008 - 18:58.
Back and forth, jumping through hoops going from this person and to that person and back to the first person to go to the next person...

And this is FREEDOM?

LIBERTY and JUSTICE FOR ALL?

This is DEMOCRACY at work?

Sire something is broken in AMERICA... The TERRORIST is in our COURT ROOMS...

Our LEADERSHIP has failed us and the TRUTH...

I have a lot more to add... Today's entry...
__________________________

I will check that out, as
Submitted by Sire on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 01:50.
I will check that out, as for HF, it's Head F$#K


And I keep getting run around in Circles

So there I was yesterday talking to the secretary she is going to have the Lieutenant call me and today I get a call around noon... I will not allow you to have the incident report because you are filing a court action, I will not personally give you that information. I will only give this information to your attorney or if requested by a court order.

So I called the Lieutnenant back around 1:00 and told him I had every right to that information and that there is a way that we could resolve our problems, and the Judge would not issue a court order, I already asked for that. I want resolution to what happened, and I want to work with the police I don't need the police working against me.

I haven't heard anything.

So I guess it will be another call to the State Attorney General where I will have to make more noise to get this matter resolved. I've been in contact with the County Detectives, but I haven't heard from them either.

This is how JUSTICE is SERVED in AMERICA...

You get the run around, you get stonewalled, you get violated and the vicitim is the bad guy.

Gee I'm starting to think Darius was right, we are all sinners and we all have to deal with the deception as it is the way of the world, so what is done in secret shall be done with grace... and the bullies always win!

Good people are easy targets and losers, as victims forced to bear the cross beam for others...

It wasn't a gun it was just my finger and the officer held up his index finger laughingly while giving the other officers a look like see what we can do to people and you are all with me and we are agreed... The real question being was there any reason to insinuate a gun being used? The officers just gave me the clothing that I was wearing, having been nearly naked, they knew I had no weapons on my person, then they subdued me by forcing me belly down on my bed across the matress of my bed... Why was there a game being played with the finger and the gun? AMERICAN JUSTICE the PUNISHMENT is given out before the COURTHEARING. Who decided the punishment? Suppose the information that was written about the victim was a bunch of false accusations?

I was so violated, and the police could help resolve the false accusations, along with learning a lesson on what our CONSTITUTION is really all about and why it was WRITTEN the way it IS!

There are good reasons for the 10 BILL of RIGHTS and they are to protect both the police and the citizens from abuse and misconduct.

DOES ANY PERSON other than MYSELF care about CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
__________________________

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Tue, 01/29/2008 - 19:40.


In Australia if we have an
Submitted by Sire on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 01:56.
In Australia if we have an unresolved issue we normally seek the aid of our local MP (parlimentary member) to look into it.
__________________________

Same in Kiwiland...
Submitted by huttriver14 on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 02:10.
ring up the secretary of your local MP.
__________________________
Kiwi Riverman

In Pennsylvania we Love Bullies, Crime and injustices…


I called the State Attorney General today and spoke with several people until the last person who informed me that there is nothing that they can do to help. They are unwilling to get involved. So as I understand the situation we have criminals committing crimes and they are to go uninvestigated and given permission to continue to violate other citizens because the people who are to be working to protect us won't! The proverbial run around that I'm getting between the District Justice and the Police Lieutenant is only one aspect of my rights that have been violated so many times. The fact remains that while I have not been able to submit my entire complaint at least 1/14th has been submitted now if anything comes of those three complaints we will have to wait and see, and this could take up to three months, before I know if they have been approved. The process is broken, we are allowing crime to run rampant, and we are convicting innocent people. The whole system needs to be fixed. Terri from the Criminal Complaint Department of the State Attorney General's office told me to contact my congressman, now where did I hear that before? I'm going to contact my congressman, we need reform and we need it real bad!
__________________________

Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 18:33.


For What it is Worth
Submitted by Nick Oliva on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 18:48.
You need a lawyer, but may not be able to afford one. The only way to get through the legal system is with a lawyer, otherwise the cards are stacked and you will always come up with a bad hand.
__________________________
You're not telling me anything I don't already know...
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Wed, 01/30/2008 - 19:36.
The cards are stacked against getting or hiring a lawyer also, no one wants to take on the system.

My case is black listed, it is too involved the only lawyer that can fix my problems isn't a lawyer, it is me... I have to redress the court and get my compliants heard using what ever means I can find available.

One is through filing these complaints, this could cause a back lash if it works.

If I get outside help and there is one person that might be able to help, he is a new congressman in our area, Patrick Murphy, now he might be a good person to jump start the system that is currently stalled.

I'm going to have to pull some strings or even make a movie, something anything is better than the mess that I am left with, and after all my future is at stake...
__________________________

Back To:

  1. About My Self

  2. My Family

  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts


No comments:

Post a Comment