Monday, April 20, 2009

Organized Religion

This post is designed to organize my writings explaining how Organized religion is not teaching the truths of Jesus.

Organized Religion is that religion built by the hands of man, with structure organized to convince others that a book with many flaws is actually revealing truth that requires our worship for salvation through the decimation of others.

I had no idea of the errors taught in the church until I came to face the lies told about me, to see the path that Jesus walked and the embarrassment that is taught by all of the Judeo-Islamic-Christian (JIC) Cults.

In order to know the truth you have to look for the truth in the light and turn away from the darkness; to see and know the truth, the dark lies need to be exposed, unveiled, or uncovered.

My writings can be found here:




The writings or blogs of others can be found here ;





Back To:

  1. Social Sciences
  2. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts



Submitted by Darius on Sun, 09/30/2007 - 15:59.
I'm a sinner saved by grace so are you
Deal with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment