Monday, April 20, 2009

Crissed Crossed Curses

This is a continuation from this post below;

Organized Religion

As with everything where mankind is concerned I was taught that together there will be good and bad, and if I keep my eyes opened I will see, through life's experiences and the experiences of others just how corrupt this world can be.

See when a person does a good job there is no attacking the credibility of what they have done or what they are doing. When a person is not doing the job they were hired to do, that is the person that needs to be scrutinized and brought to justice for failing the community.

When we talk about respect I think we can all respect a person doing the right job for all of the people treating everyone equally it is the workmanship that we must first look at.

How much effort do you put into what you are doing?

I respect those that encourage good behaviors, and I don't respect those that pummel others into submission. There are many examples of abusive people even people in high places in the church that wield the power given to them with the audacity of a dictator and tyrant instead of being the example of love and caring for all human beings that we are called to look out for others and share our knowledge and compassion, and what of the people playing games creating situations or striving to assert their power in their position thinking that they have complete impunity to do anything they please? You see honor of a judge and respect of the 'officer of the court' all tie together when working for good, but let in the darkness of deception and all is spoiled, even the Bible falls victim to sinister plans as church leaders assist in the corruption of morals.

Like a majestic dance there are those who like to flaunt their authority over those who are just doing their living thing. Everyday life on the run between work and play there is so much to do. My first experience of police abuse was to watch daddy get a ticket for supposedly speeding, there was more to this ticket and I didn't understand all the reasons why a policeman would hate my dad, clearly there was prejudice of some sort at work but I was young and that was so long ago. The police department of our home town had two officers one was the Sheriff and Chief the other officer would become the town police chief, as well on the edge of town one of my class mates his father was a state trooper. I think the meddling neighbors had their fingers into creating a situation as though the family didn't need daddy's pay. A message was sent out on that day, imposed and executed by an officer of the law. In the time before electronic speed timing or radar dad was cited one day for speeding.

I remember the way the officer talked to my father and how the intention was to use me as a tool for leverage to manipulate the situation.

I would grow and learn the rights of the citizens and the laws, that are to protect society and established not to be abused and to single out an individual but to protect all individuals from abuse. In other words, using the law to attack another person is wrong, but another person that is individually attacking others should be stopped and prosecuted for being a threat to society.

When I reported to the police that there was a problem they created more of a problem for me and put me in physical jeopardy and fear for my life. That is another story for another time.

It was back in that small town where I grew up; the very place where, 'father and son police games' transcends school and childhood where cronyism extends into the lives of adults and the realities where people can choose to abuse.

Back in third and forth grade the sixth graders would play cops and robbers, one of the bad kids would pretend to be good his father was a local police officer. When he finally graduates his father would help his son onto the police force and eventually the worst thing that could happen, happened. Playing cops and robbers included a police officer stalking his next target or victim and the victim would end up dead. See if you are polite and if you work with the police they will take away all that you dream of your freedoms, your life will be brought to an end as they pursue and attack. Just another notch: in the belt, on the handle, or on the pen, another case in the docket to be filed. Until you understand this is his plan to take as many people off of the streets as he possibly can. Creating hardships for people while the officer and his friends get away scot-free, I witnessed the drug pushers and dealers talking about and showing off pistols the good friends of the police, while hard working people are stalked and persecuted made into victims you are given a choice you can run for your life, fly like the wind. If only they knew they couldn't figure it out, their was an inside flaw, internal the game was lost before it began. The greatest joke perpetrated by a teen the nephew of the judge. The key was the gearing, 318 or 333 the kid set up that car to fly the top end was really high, nothing at the bottom all you had to do was drive from one intersection to the next that police car never had a chance. I couldn't believe it, yet it was true. Unfortunately the messed up victim from who knows where I didn't know the person that would run away and die all smashed up the next target proven to be targeted with malicious intent, the police department was since then disbanded.

The first time that I was cited for speeding was on my 18th birthday, the police had one car pulled over and then I was pulled over also, the police weren't in their car, where was the equipment that they could tell I was speeding? I wasn't speeding I was just cruising nice and easy, they told me that I was speeding and showed me the speed that was locked into their device. It was the kid, he spoke to me about speeding they were using the new electric tapes out by the new church he said, "the speed limit here is 35 and we allow 6 miles per hour over the speed limit before we issue you a citation for speeding, the speed that I was cited for was 41.2 miles per hour. I'm certain that I was only doing 37 mph. The problem is that it would be my young word against the words of a police officer how could I prove that I was telling the truth? I knew in this case I couldn't.

The next time I admitted I was driving too fast and over the speed limit, I was tired and heading home in a hurry to get to bed. So I was busted and had to pay the fine. I fully understood and took responsibility for my actions. I would struggle with highs and lows financially it was all about whom you knew and finding a good employer that would be good to his employees. I had some jobs that were all about working for good people and some that were just looking to take advantage of people they didn't care if toes were getting stepped on, there were always other motivating factors. Working opening to close I didn't understand, the boss drank the profits or sold out, I was not getting ahead. I was always starting over again.

One job, and then another sometimes two and three at a time.

Always worried about the police on the way to work or from or just traveling around town. II didn't want to go to college and to be a burden on my parents, my grades were only average and the class mates many were mean and cruel the others steered clear for being afraid of what would happen to them for associating with me. In second grade I found a friend a loner sitting on the swings we did get along so well, and suddenly she had to move away, and so my fancy took me to places of dreams one song was my theme, 'My Eyes adored you' and I got teased, I didn't want to play with the guys, they were all so mean, I wanted nothing to do with drugs or violence, the loners they were outside and yet inside a sphere protected from the consequences of those that would stalk and target us little ones to get trapped and ensnared in the nets of those who could control with physical or emotional attacks.

My father and I would spend a lot of time talking about the ways of the world about authority and respect, respecting other people and about mechanical design. Dad loved to talk about anything and everything.

I remember sitting on Dad's lap and driving on the old dirt road leading away from Grammy’s house. Nana Lee and Bobba Lou... Good memories of Dad sharing life and freedom allowing me to have a little control where others were trying to take away my happiness and my life. I didn't understand. When I was in sixth grade things would change, my life would turn from good to bad. Dad said that, "it was not my time" not then, well when? When would I begin to set the world straight, when would people see the harm they caused to people, just like me? The flaws in their religious books they never saw, their children isolated and shunned, excluded or harmed, and what would they do if their child attacked another in a drug crazed mood, just out of the blue, a streak of mean encouraged by those vicious friends that think fighting is fun and the way of the world? Instead of stopping the children from attempting abuse the focus always comes upon the one trying to defend, the defense of others according to what I have experienced is wrong. In reality being offensive and trying to harm others is wrong, fun is living life and there is excitement in competition, but violence is never a good end to a means and takes the fun out of life.

In the beginning I learned to respect people in high places I followed the teachings and learned. Today I see that there are two different types of people and personalities one is good working for the good of others, one is bad trying to destroy everything good ever created. The other is obviously the antonym the people reaching out to help others and prevent bad things from going on causing extended harm.

Where are the good people hiding?

Back To:

  1. Organized Religion
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment