Saturday, April 11, 2009

Guardian Angels

Have you ever heard of the Guardian Angel test?

I'm going to explain more about what I know of the Guardian angel test and my experiences with this paranormal experience.

I have a list of names of souls that have gone before some are even un-named...

I believe the best part of our souls the pure essence of light and love will be found in a collective source and that all darkness will be exposed and therefore removed.

The Guardian Angel test has a lot to do with the post I just created called

The way I was introduced to the Guardian Angel test was through another message board where a person would randomly pick out words and we would write a poem using the chosen words. What would then follow would be amazing or devastating depending on your perception. When in the movie Moses the Pharaoh Ramses would say, "So let it be written, so let it be done!" What would get my attention is not that we had written anything to cause an event but that the event had a special meaning through our writings.

There are two events that I recall that took place after a group writing of the Guardian Angel test.

  1. There was the club fires in New York City and also a refinery fire that day, it was several years back and I might have something saved in my archives or maybe I can find something in the archives of where I was a participant in the writings if those archives still exist.


  2. I remember being devastated when I wrote a poem and then heard the news of the Columbia Space Shuttle exploding on re-entry I dedicated the poem to the event as I love science and space exploration to know the unknown is to make known and learn.




Sometimes the events take three days to manifest sometimes things happen the next morning, I'm not sure of the nature of the timing but I am sure of the knowledge that moves in our physical reality connected to the writings and our focus.

A good fantasy does not trump reality, while a really good fantasy can take you away from your reality for a time, there will be a time when your world finally becomes very real and we all have ot be prepared for that moment when as they say we have to face the music.

I find that singing or to sing like a Canary also has multiple meanings, one is to share a moment in note and harmony a song, another is to spill the beans or to tell the truth about an event or a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment