Sunday, July 12, 2009

Ghosts of the Bush Era @ABC

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=8064272&page=1

Funny how the republicans want to move forward or hold hostage the needed health care reform that plagues our country and is part in parcel with the mortgage scams responsible for our financial crisis.

The problem that we face as a nation is our integrity is in question. Are we to be trusted and how do we prove that we can be trusted? President Obama makes a big BIG mistake thinking that not prosecuting the crimes of the previous administration will hurt him or us. Our money is on the line and we have a lot of things to fix. With Health care we also have to work out the bugs in the Social Security System.

These people in both houses of congress have a lot of work to do and they better start working.

Poverty is on the rise.

Back To:

  1. Politics
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

2 comments:

  1. Hi GreatWhiteBuffalo.. just letting you know I visited your blog. Very nice one too! While I am sensitive to the health care issues that our country has... I just don't know where that money will come from. I have heard they will cut my Medicare to pay for it.. as one way.. I'm not much into political stuff.. I just don't have the head for it **blush** I only know what everyone on each side says.

    Sally (Charlene)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh PS.. I bookmarked your blog so I can find time to read it.

    ReplyDelete