Thursday, July 2, 2009

Organizing Content according to Opinion, or Point Of View (PCI)

We all have opinions on subjects, our writings as positive and colorful as they are can always have a slant. It becomes real obvious if you look around this site that we are all different in our perceptions and what we believe yet at the same time there are plenty of constants. The real and tangible things of the world are constant. Our writings are a constant reflection of our true selves. This brings a new dimension to organizing our writings. Let's say you take a topic or subject and you are in favor of that perspective, you are 'Pro' or for what ever. Your comment is actually a positive comment or statement. An opposing point of view is 'Con' You are making a negative comment giving Constructive Criticism or a counter point, talking down, disaproval, or dislike. Being contrary or contradicting the information provided. And a Centered approach would be 'Independant' a neutral statment or comment. So as I go through my posts I can also arrange the content identifying the perspective of my writings, or the writings of others as, (P,C, or I.) I can think of a couple of posts that I can create to incorporate this principle to compare the differences in perspectives showing the different extremes in an easy to access format.

Pro's:



Con's:



Independent:







Back To:

  1. Media
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment