Saturday, July 4, 2009

Human Relationships

Civil Rights Having equal rights being free and protected.


  1. Civil Rights and Abuse



Gender and Choosing a Partner


  1. Gender Orientation; Partner Selection - Are we confusing our children and should we allow a minority to change our vocabulary and social structure? Do you understand this problem from all angles? Does one word and its definition harm our world allowing (harm, violence, and abuse) to flourish unchecked and out of balance?


  2. ****http://communati.com/main/my-id-my-god>Geminian My Id My GOD... Libido over Mind ****



My memories and experiences that form my understanding as I observed and interacted with others:

  1. A captured moment in time, My Mothers plan

  2. Keith Esslinger

  3. Billy Brennan

  4. John Kennerly


  5. ______***Dead links to be resurected***_____

  • Exposing Abuse:


    1. Corporate


    2. Individual
    _______________________________________________


    Back To:
    1. Psychology
    2. Social Sciences
    3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment