Saturday, July 4, 2009

Personality Types

I woke up this morning with a burning desire to do more research on Personalities.

One personality is the Amoral personality I think I have pretty well exposed that type of situation, if you've been following closely we should know what I'm talking or writing about.

So I Googled Personality Types and clicked on this link: Personality Types

Along with this I have taken a personality test, I'll provide my results later, but I immediately recognized these sixteen personality types as those from the test that I took.

I also took note to a link at the bottom of the first page of Google links describing the type 'C' personality, that of an engineer or accountant, I thought for a moment and moved along...

Now what I really want to know is how do we develope a good measure between Moral and Amoral personalities and how can we encourage morality in a world that seems not to care?

We are all writers but are we all readers?

What is comprehended?

How do we engage?

Learning,

Reactions,

Being more alert,

Building better responses,

Back To:
  1. Psychology
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment