Sunday, July 12, 2009

Involuntary Committal (302, 303, 304)

What was my experience with the court system and being mistreated? The question is how much was it worth to my family and the doctors to perform this malpractice and continuation of the farce that has been created by a lying detective and protecting the lies of liars...

What is a (302, 303, 304 etc?)

  1. A 302 is a form filled out to put someone into the custody of a hospital for three days.

  2. A 303 will keep a person in the hospital for up to 21 days.

  3. A 304 can keep a person in the care of the hospital for up to 90 days


What rights does a person have when involuntarily committed? None, you will be told what to do what to eat and you can be forced medications against your will. The collected information does not have to be accurate and the doctors have no system to double check the facts of any particular case. How can we be so smart and not do the basic double check to make sure that everything we are doing is accurate?

If I compare what the people doing evaluations of me wrote down to the information that I have in my story you will find many discrepancies which leads me to wonder about the ability of people to actually sit down and read or listen to a person's testimony to do a proper evaluation.

The process of my evaluation was interfered with also and that should have raised a red flag as to the motivations and intentions of the people who now numbered many working to profit from the egregious lies.

See Also:
  • Law raises issues of States reach from the Washington Post


  • Back To:

    1. Court cases and transcripts
    2. My Self
    3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment