Saturday, July 4, 2009

Military recruitment

Yep, a hypocrite you might very well be and the conflict might be overwhelming, but your mission would be true as your leaders will keep you focused.

Here is the thing, at least your comrades will probably be more like you in your thinking and the risk of being killed by so called friendly fire won't be an issue that you would have to worry about in contrast to my self.

Imagine if I was to join the military??? I would need to put a camera behind my head to watch my back as I watch where I am going all at the same time.

I've often written that my enemy, 'the enemy' is not the one that 'they' are searching out, but the real enemy is the one right here in my own back yard or the guy behind me if I was in the military. Anyone can be conditioned to see evil where evil does not exist, if the brainwashing is properly indoctrinated at a core level, basically it is this indoctrination that moves me so far away from belief structures. This is a great opening to insert a link to my writings on Organized Religions, and identifying these structures as they can be found in places far from Religious buildings. Our military here in America is a fine example of a religion organized and built on the same model as any other religious structure, the police and many medical practices also fall into this model... It is big business...

Obviously and very much my thoughts...

All you have to do is read my writings particularly The Evolution of Religion and an out pouring of thought overwhelms the idea to do as my Grandmother had envisioned.

Visions of the future can be changed.

First we have to view what could be and move forward accordingly.

My writings are very much in line with the Quaker beliefs of pacifism. Finding ways to arrive at a peaceful solution even in the midst of great assault both emotional and physical.

No comments:

Post a Comment