Saturday, July 4, 2009

The moment that lead to my Estrangement

A period of estrangement occurred after this (audio recording that is transcribed)occurred. I went to share this event with my father who would not listen. He made a promise to us both me and my sister at the time when he knew that they were getting divorced his promise was that while he didn't think that he could help us financially, he would always be there to listen if we ever had a problem. One of many promises that my father would break.

It was the day after that recording was made and I went over to share this horrible event with my father who refused to listen to anything that would happen between my mother, my wife and me. He told me he had to meet with someone in Trumbauersville. The only places to meet in Trumbauersville were the bars, my father was a regular drinking alcohol and known in many of the local establishments. My father had a routine, if you couldn't find him here try there or the other place. Eventually you would catch up with him if you could figure out his pattern. So I drove around after leaving his house where he refused to give ear, he was so adamant about his position I thought he was going to hurt me as I knew the look on his face as he was struggling to get up out of his chair. His struggle getting out of his chair might have hurt his intestines, it wasn't long afterward that he needed surgery because he twisted his intestines. That day he was well enough to go to the local club in Trumbauersville and in my driving around I happened to arrive there to see him walking from his car to the door to enter. He looked over at me and that would be the next to last time that I would see the man. The last time was at a Wawa one morning I was getting coffee and there he was, he was standing not really paying attention to me and I wasn't going out of my way to become visible to him. He was looking good healed from the stomach problem, but his mind wasn't ready to sit down and deal with the issues between my mother, my wife and I.

I was on my motorcycle and felt the urge to talk to someone that person would be my Grandmother. I headed over to have a conversation with her and as we talked she imparted to me the thought that all people going through the trauma that I was having to endure would go crazy and start shooting everyone. She insisted that fighting a sin such as the one perpetrated by the lying detective could only leave the victim one choice and that choice is to become a terrorist or suffer physical maladies.

My Grandmother would reinforce her convictions of our conversation when she wrote a letter in correspondence to our conversation. To that letter I would reply and then there would be correspondence between me and my father and again between me and my Grandmother. As time would pass my wife would send my father a letter and about that letter being delivered to him in person she wrote a letter to me, for my wife feared that my step mother would not pass the letter from my wife on to my father.

Little did my Grandmother know...

She was on the verge of becoming the victim of another plan, enter my step mother.

Back To:

  1. My Grandmother
  2. My Family
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment