Thursday, October 29, 2009

Book Reviews

Book Reviews


For those books that I've read and wish to comment on I thought I would create a place to keep a list of those posts as well. This could prove to be a useful tool while sharing with others and a way to keep track or organize my information, and share a Library of information.

Reading for understanding and comprehension finding the truth

Books found online:

  1. A good source for Political information available on the internet can be found here at Liberty Library


  2. And also; National Criminal Justice Reference Services


  3. Are you familiar with - The Prophet of Doom?




Book Reviews by:


  1. Believin's Books to read


  2. Mirella Patzer


  3. Whamwriter


  4. Trick Falls


    1. March of Books



  5. Pixieled

    1. Corpse Whisper

    2. Maximum Ride Saving the world and other extreme Sports

    3. What a novel idea



  6. ICH


    1. Uri Avnery - Two Knights and a Dragon






My Writings about Books or My Reviews:


  1. The Sun Singer - Malcolm Campbell
    I think I'll allow TF to introduce the concept and purpose for this post, and as soon as I'm done reading, I'll add my own comments.




    1. Trick Falls talking about book promotion and the Sun Singer


    2. My first post about The Sun Singer




  2. The Kite Runner - Khaled Hosseini.


  3. '1984' - George Orwell


  4. A post inspired by the Republic the writings of Plato from Socrates


  5. A Confederacy of Dunces - John Kennedy Toole


  6. The Bible





Back to Media

No comments:

Post a Comment