Sunday, October 25, 2009

A picture and the story...

I did manage to get the picture of the type of truck I was driving, when I became the victim of the lie. So now when I talk about driving a truck you can see it really is a truck that I was driving... Nice Clean or Nyce Crete? You can view the Image here: Insignificantly sized truck.

For the story of the witness falsely accused and convicted by a lying detective that has lied in other court rooms, you can read my outline of the accident that happened and how I wasn't involved in that accident here: The Accident and my Conduct

You can read what happened in District Court, here: What happened in District Court?

After District Court I hired a lawyer and on his direction filed an appeal to County Court you can view the complete Transcript at my Blog found here: TGWBMyStory or Read the Excerpts that I'm providing here: About the Transcripts I did keep a time line journal of the process of all that was happening in trying to clear my name of these false allegations, the time line can be found here: Time Line of Events

Ten days after county court I found myself in the psychiatric ward of one hospital and sent to another a little further away from home. I was being forced medications because the church didn't want to help expose the truth about what was going on in our court system. As a result of the actions of the church and the lies and malpractices that are involved in this case, I filed an action in the Eastern Federal Court of Philadelphia here is the Complaint that I filed including the list of all the people I filed against including the East Swamp Mennonite church and it's Staff! Complaint filed in Eastern Federal District Court And here is the reply from the Eastern Federal District Court: Court case denied

On Tuesday 7-31-07 I contacted the United States Supreme Court, the clerk Pamela gave me the proverbial run around; the bureaucratic ring around the rosy, as she told me they had no jurisdiction over this case that it must come to them from the lower courts and if I don't understand what the lower court meant that I would have to contact the lower court to get a proper explanation. As I concluded my call with the clerk of the court I once again felt very violated. As though I didn't do enough research or homework, when I know I did make the appropriate calls and inquiries.

I know what the shell game is and how it works, diverting a person's attention from one place and trying to miss direct us onto other topics or subjects that have no bearing on the first conversation. Switching tracks or switching gears, diversionary tactics are a sign of a cover up and an unwillingness to help. On Friday 8-03-07 I might have found the one resource that I most need. Once again, I'm waiting to see what the future holds. This could be a very important key. If not, I will still press on...

|<-Back|


Title Page of My ebook --- - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!

Back To:

  1. Evidence and Confessions
  2. Time lines
  3. Court Cases and Transcripts
  4. My Writings
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment