Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wikipedia, Public Radio Talent Quest, PRTQ

Wikipedia, Public Radio Talent Quest, PRTQ


Okay, last night I went to Wikipedia to check on something I wrote as an entry for PRTQ, it was deleted...

How frustrating is that?

Who deleted my entry?

They left me a message why they deleted my entry they called it advertising which is supposed to be against the rules. Huh? Something exists I participate in it and making an entry that describes this contest isn't advertising, it is making an entry about what is going on. I didn't ask people to come over and check it out, I just put in the info, the details, facts ma'am and only the facts... LOL

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I was going to post my entry here, to show that it wasn't anything other than providing information about what this contest is or was, unfortunately I thought that it was so inoculate that I didn't save the entry I created. As you read the comments below, you'll find that I'm more upset about the action of this individual to remove my entry than I am about the contest and the entry itself, the contest was fixed and flawed at first I thought it was a cool idea then I saw how the contest was manipulated. I don't like things that are so extreme that they violate individual and corporate rights.

This fool left behind an IP address, now who does this address belong to?

What is the definition of a phrase? Where do you go to find out?

What is the source of evil? Man is not kind that is the source of evil, I have found much evil in our world.

Evil is not the source of,

(edited Sept. 04 10:35)

LOL... I didn't even finish my thought, but here is the result of asking questions and venting my frustrations and disappointment at Wikipedia:

A follow up and possible resolution.

Contests and Submissions

Back To:

  1. Media
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment