Thursday, October 29, 2009

Contests and Submissions

I think it is time for a post for all of those contests that I've tried to win, or places where I've submitted information for review or to be published.

  1. Poetry.com my first submission of a poem was supposed to be published in a book titled 'On the Wings of Pegasus' here is a link to the poem She's my Fantasy


  2. Archived Links or POD casts for Radio Times, and the two times that I called into a Talk Radio Show can be found here, along with other WHYY/NPR programs that I listen to.


  3. I submitted this entry for the Public Radio Talent Quest contest.


  4. This is a post about an entry that I made at Wikipedia.


  5. Here is a link to an entry for consideration at Residential Alien





Back To:

  1. Media
  2. Social Sciences
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment