Saturday, October 24, 2009

Phrases that Mislead, confuse, and conflict good people

Every once in a while I run across a line that is commonly used but has a major flaw.

Phrases like the ones used; in these comments are typical of the types of phrases that I would love to capture and take captive.
This is some text that I wrote taken from the above link:
Another Great Phrase to Mislead, Confuse and Conflict People
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Sun, 09/09/2007 - 08:26.
See no Evil, Speak no Evil, Hear no Evil = Knowing no Evil.
You and I both know that People can be nasty, mean and evil. To exist in a society is to know Evil and to expose that evil we need to do more than wish.
How did the Jewish nation make a Messiah? Together the Jewish nation and the Roman Empire both expunged the existence and knowledge of this man Jesus.
That sounds pretty evil to me. The damage is done, but to worship Jesus is to reject the teachings of Jesus.
I would rather follow the footsteps of Jesus and have a personal walk with GOD knowing the reward of Heaven awaits me for eternity. I know this to be true through personal experience and vision.


Another good thought on this issue is the idea that a child that tells on other children is a problem child. Normally called a Tattle-Tale. If we punish a child for sharing information that the child feels is wrong what are we teaching that child? It is wrong to share information about the bad things you witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment