Sunday, October 25, 2009

Part 2 to a Witness witnesses

Part 1 a Witness witnesses

Actually,I don't know what the young guy said or did...on Sun, 10/25/2009 - 11:31am

I was looking for my writings on attending the court hearing as a witness to this event, and what ever words the young man used it wasn't appropriate for the older man to pull the younger man into the middle of the parking lot and to kneel on the younger man's throat. I don't blame the young guy for getting back up quite angry after being so violated and punching out the back side window of the Durango was mild in response. What really gets me is the attitude of the District Justice Robert Roth. He lowered the older man's fine, the punishment for the older man was already half as much as the younger man and the judge says, "I don't know what is wrong here in America." I think I know what is wrong, these two bozo's paid less than half as much for brawling in the street in front of my family and others as I had to pay for being accused of saying something that someone else said. The fine of the younger man was $100.00. The fine of the older man was $50.00 reduced to $25.00 on challenge to the charges his punishment was reduced by 50%. Now for me, my fine was $200.00 for a crime that someone else committed, and on apeal my fine was increased to the maximum of $300.00 Any one else have a problem with this picture? I sure do... Harold Borek is working with the Psychiatric community to help people with mental disorders; do you suppose the problem is that all of the judges and doctors are creating their very own business raping America through violating the innocent? Once violated you get deemed a mental incompetent and then you are stripped of your wealth and dignity. Nice little scam... Worth millions... And if a few people die or become homeless so what? This is America, there are masters who must be obeyed and there are bullies that will steal your lunch money. Hungry? Slave... What does you case is denied based on your financial statement really mean? Soon as I find my follow up on this event, I'll post the story I wrote about that court hearing. I'm sure I wrote it up and in time I'll remember where it is stored. My archiving system broke down... :(

Back To:

No comments:

Post a Comment