Thursday, October 29, 2009

An Entry for Wikipedia (for Communati)

An Entry for Wikipedia
How about a little Wiki help


I've been a bit busy today at Wikipedia.com. As you might remember I posted about a deleted entry that I submitted, and I was thinking that just maybe if I could resolve that issue it might be easier to post an entry about Communati with the permission of our founder of course.

But first I'd like to share with you what I have come up with and ask if any of you have suggestions on what should be changed. I guess I'm looking to edit my entry and looking for a collaborative effort.

Here is what I have so far...

COMMUNATI: is a new Internet site developed to build a diverse community offering social interaction through blogging or posting entries on a message board. The site is found HERE: The founder of Communati.com [1] is a current participant helping to build the community and encouraging people into becoming writers, together we are expanding our horizons. Authors that are interested in getting published and publishers looking for good writers will have opportunities to buy or sell services through this forum.
The founder of InspiredAuthor encouraged the founder of Communati to build this site. Communati is built on a similar platform after another site called, WritingUp which failed or suffered constant crashes. Many of the members of WritingUp have joined Communati and the Communati site continues to grow as the word is going out far and wide. The sense of community and feel of being part of 'something greater' has been established at the Communati site where people are meeting with other people.

Reference
Communati

P.S. GracePub - Your link will be added in good time, first I have to get over a couple of hurdles... One foot in front of the other, nice and easy... See I'm trying to move forward... :)

Back To:

  1. Social Sciences
  2. Organized Religion
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment