Thursday, September 17, 2009

Revising and Composing an open letter

This is the first version of this letter...
This is a link to Version #2
See Also: Letter Watch

To whom it may concern:

An open letter to the President of the United States and the United States Attorney General reporting the conduct of the Federal Courts and the Dismissal of a Case #08-1938 this case of a Clear injustice where the Witness to an accident becomes: Vocationally Profiled, accused of another person’s conduct, denied a defense, access to a fair hearing, along with restitution. The lack of accountability, for those people who have abused the system, has resulted in a cascade of other related abuses. As a result of the injustice, an intervention was conducted upon me the victim. There have been many false reports, with people committing perjury, as they have lied to defame and gain a conviction against the innocent. The very problem with Health Care is at issue here.


We have to choose what our future will be; do we want a system predicated on false beliefs and false information? Should we make perjury and false reports legal? Or! Should our nation be lead to the moral high ground that seeks to find and reveal the whole truth? We are and should be a world leader as a bastion for and of freedom. A nation that is free does not allow abuse to harm the innocent; we respect life and health and work together moving in unison to a bright new future. Democracy will not survive if we do not hold tightly to the truth; for if we allow people to lie many surely will and have died many families are destroyed by people who believe in lies.


A Federal court case that I filed Pro Se in April 10, 2008 was just dismissed on the grounds that it was out of the realm of the statute of limitations the order to dismiss this case was signed on September 8, 2009. The problem is that the filing date of April 10, 2008 was not the original filing date of this court case which was filed in Forma Pauperis Pro Se back in August 2005. That filing was denied based upon my financial statement (I earn too much to file in Forma Pauperis.) Now even the 2005 filing was a few months beyond what would be considered the window of the Statute of Limitations for this case, depending upon what event you use as a point of origin to begin, knowing that this will be a federal complaint and filing the complaint in a timely manner. There is also the problem when you are employed, working full time, poor, unable to hire a legal representation, and harmed. The problem with hiring a lawyer was not so much about the cost but the stigma of challenging a mental health issue. Most lawyers turn and run when the case challenges issues of psychiatric malpractice; many lawyers have told me that any case of this nature is a loser. My first instinct was to deal with my trauma through local agencies. Most people would expect the Commonwealth or State that you live in to have proper protections in place and agencies, ready and willing to stop abuse, where and when abuse occurs. Before I would file a Federal Complaint, I would first file complaints to the Bar Association and the Judicial Review board. I would wait to see the results of those complaints before I would determine a course of action to file a case in Federal Court. My Federal complaint is about the Abuse I received in the lower local courts. I mailed the two agencies letters of complaint. On September 3, 2003 I mailed a complaint to the Judicial Conduct Board and on July 23, 2003 I mailed the time line of events in a complaint that I made to The Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. I received a reply from the Office of Disciplinary Counsel on October 28, 2003 and a reply from the Judicial Conduct Board in reference to case #03-328 on December 10, 2003, both complaints were dismissed. Also I had made a complaint to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General in which I received a letter in reply December 5, 2003 recommending that I refer my questions to my attorney for review. (Uhmmmm? I did not and do not have an attorney for this case as I explained previously.) I would conclude that the statute of limitations if they apply at all actually commenced in December of 2003 and my attempt to file my case in August 2005 was clearly with in the two year statute of limitations. As a working citizen I did not provide the Judge with the actual dates of these events when refuting the defendant’s (Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Chief Deputy Attorney General Barry Kramer) request to dismiss my case on several grounds not just the statute of limitations this time line was not requested of me and I’m not a professional lawyer knowing all that would be required. My case was dismissed with prejudice and closed, which would compel me to file again against, the Federal Government for the conduct of the State and this Federal Judge. I would prefer the Federal Government look into the wrong doing in my case as the recent time line of events (see below) seem very suspicious as to the conduct of the Federal Court, the Federal Court Judge Mitchell S. Goldberg and the dismissal of this case. The following happened in this order:
• August 2005 I filed a Federal Complaint in Forma Pauperis Pro Se
• April 2008 I filed a Federal Complaint Pro Se
• April 24, 2008 the case was accepted
• November 13, 2008 the case is reassigned
• November 18, 2008 the court requests a written explanation of why the defendant has not been served the complaint.
• November 29, 2008 I send via certified mail my letter created November 27, 2008 in the midst of my step mother filing to be my Grandmother’s Guardian a very suspicious court proceeding.
• December 2, 2008 the Judge provided an order to serve the defendant
• December 10, 2008 the Defendant is served
• December 19, 2008 I receive the Defendant’s request to dismiss the case
• December 21, 2008 I write a reply and mail that reply to the Defendant and to the Judge
• July 20, 2009 I request an Order for a hearing through certified mail to the Court and to the Defendant
• July 21, 2009 the Order for a hearing is delivered to the Defendant.
• August 24, 2009 someone from the U.S. Courts visits my blog of writing posted on the internet at- - http://tgwbmystory.blogspot.com/ - -.
• September 8, 2009 the Judge signs an order to dismiss my case with prejudice for the case filed outside of the statute of limitations.
• September 10, 2009 I have a 2 hour and 20 minute meeting with a paralegal and come home to find in the mail a letter with the order that my case was dismissed.
• September 11, 2009 my certified letter to the court was still not delivered???


I look forward to a reply and reparations to our broken Judicial system, I believe the health of our country depends upon making right the wrongs of the past in order for the future to be a present, a true reality.

Sincerely,

Gary James Landis
(Aka. TheGreatWhiteBuffalo)


Back To:

  1. Version #2
  2. Letter Watch
  3. My online book - - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!
  4. Court Cases and Transcripts
  5. My Writings
  6. Time LInes
  7. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment