Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Ultimate Sacrifice...

When we hear of people making the ultimate sacrifice we know it usually is the last thing they will ever do, for some they sacrifice all they have and live on infamously, while others give everything they have including their lives and live famously for ever. When I hear about people making the ultimate sacrifice I think of special people who I believe are heroes, people like Jesus, or Martin Luther King Jr., there are so many people that have put aside everything in their life to sacrifice, an ultimate sacrifice because they know that nothing will allow them to have the time back that they are about to loose. The cause large or small has to be important, not just to one but to all.


(I'll think about this one some more ;)

Back To:

  1. Social Sciences
  2. Organized Religion
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment