Sunday, September 27, 2009

Final Thoughts that I attempted to submit 12-1-2004

To Tucker and Robbins,

Again thank you, and please do not let my position get under your skin, there is no hostility aimed at you or to your beliefs. I am trying to bring around your understanding to what I know and what my beliefs are.

I have not been swayed in our discussion to change my beliefs and I highly doubt that I would be engaged in this conversation to think that I would transform you into something different.

We are humans and we have two diametrically opposed values. I am reaching out to understand or be shown what I do not know, or should know.

With that said I'll bet you are already guessing what is going to be written next. You're probably correct.

But I have to do this because it needs to be written.

I disagree with the way the law is treating Civil Unions. And I think that the word Marriage should remain intact to be defined the Union of a Man and a Woman.

Beyond that we have contracts to consider, we have custodial care contracts for Partners and Children. There is an Estate contract in the event of Death. And there are the Tax implications, should a married couple pay more than a single couple ECT.

That was exactly my point the LAW needs to recognize the needs of ALL people in ALL situations. The LAW should not be a money making machine. This is AMERICA and Justice is for ALL People. Not Businesses!

I listen to PRN Radio did you hear about the Virginia Case that the Supreme Court got to hear? Did you hear about Justice Scalia's decision, Scalia passed the BUCK and a Citizen was hurt. The Thief an UNSCRUPULOUS scoundrel of a businessman got away with skullduggery and a slap on the wrist.

Read more about this in the group "One Nation Under GOD"

I said before the Laws need to have more TEETH. The Law should work Against obvious violators.

Allow me to also add that if a day would come soon and there is a new religion for all. I certainly would have to put established families in places of great regard. We would have to honor those people that have chosen the homosexual lifestyle. But I do not think that we would have to promote that lifestyle.

Yes, there is a gay community it is a small community that is spread all around our world. Is this the norm for all people and should gay lifestyles be promoted? Remember that I am accepting your choice, but I am not teaching those values. And again I'll bet you know what is going to be written next.

Analytically thinking about what homosexuality is causes me great concern.

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah greatly disturb me, and here is why. I will try to put this delicately with discretion I think it will be written obviously enough. So, while socializing in college many of my friends made it very clear that the back door was a one way valve. I wrote earlier about my thoughts and what President Clinton was doing with Monica. I don't go there either. I believe that Love making is only food for the Spirit. So I have a real problem with the whole concept of homosexuality. Being an American I certainly have the right to speak what I think is correct. I certainly should flash my lights and blow my horn to bring attention to something that is to me wrong.

To me it is a matter of Common Sense and that is What Judge Scalia does not use or have. As for members of the gay community they have made choices for their lives that to me are not the choices that I could ever make. I don't hold against you anything that you have chosen; I personally had a previous fixation with Clinton's folly. But as a result of that and some other things in my life I had to do a 180 degree turn on that part of my life. I know now that I want to do better for my relationship and I believe that I have turned into the right direction for me. My choice might not be your choice and as I said before I am not condemning you for your choice. But I know something about relationships and about emotions and I know that Life for every generation to follow can be better than the generations before. How do I know?

GOD Blesses ALL that Bless GOD

Back To:
  1. Sexual Practices
  2. Is this a War for Oil or Gay Rights?
  3. Homosexuality
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment