Sunday, September 27, 2009

Poetry and Poets

Are there poets that you admire? I like Haiku and poetry so here I will share information and list these sources as I find them.

Introduction to Haiku by Haiku Mix - Communati *Communati links are dead*

What is the latest post by Haiku Mix - Communati *Communati links are dead*



My Poetry

  1. My Poetry Light

  2. My Poetry

  3. My Poetry Dark



Other Poets:

Our own 'Sire' has a few Poems that he posted... *Sire I need a link to your group of poems*

Reginald Heber

The Hero of Zero is quite the poet. - Communati *Communati links are dead*

Rudyard Kipling A poet that needs no introduction.


Bill Tremblay
is a published Poet and English teacher at Colorado University.

How about The Songs of Hafiz?

Hey Sire, thank you for the compliment...H0Z
Submitted by Hero of Zero on Thu, 09/13/2007 - 19:39.
...my poetry doesn't get that many plugs. Thank you very much for adding a link too. -Cliff Pyke aka Hero of Zero.


HoZ
Submitted by Sire on Thu, 09/13/2007 - 19:49.
As much as I like your poems, that wasn't me that gave the compliment, it was Gary.


You're right Sire, this is GWB's post...Oops!
Submitted by Hero of Zero on Thu, 09/13/2007 - 20:46.
...Sorry for the confusion there Sire. I must not have been paying attention to where I was when I came in to read this post. Oops!
...Well now, to correct my error...thank you Great White Buffalo, for the compliment and the link...I'm glad you like my poetry man! -Cliff Pyke aka H0Z
PS. I like the words and music of Roky Erickson(13th Floor Elevators/Aliens fame) it's poetic stuff. I don't really own any works of poetry or prose by the great poets of the ages though.


You're quite welcome
Submitted by TheGreatWhiteBuffalo on Thu, 09/13/2007 - 21:00.
Silken mentioned link love, it does feel good to be noticed for something that is creative and good, I see your talent shining through.


Peace and blessings to you too GWB...H0Z.
Submitted by Hero of Zero on Thu, 09/13/2007 - 21:24.
...So GWB, Silken calls that warm feeling of acceptance one gets when finding a link to there blog "link love" huh! I like that term, it fits the feeling...-Cliff Pyke


Back To:

  1. Social Sciences
  2. Organized Religion
  3. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment