Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Primary Years in School K - 12

Starting Kindergarten I realized that as my mother was driving me to my first day of school I didn't want to spend the next 13 years in such a foolish setting. I decided that I didn't want to go to school to be brainwashed.

First Grade, do you remember first grade? I remember our first grade teacher and she could be quite the stalwart. I remember learning to tie knots in cub scouts and I was practicing my knots using the sleeves of my sweater that was hanging on the back of my chair. Mrs. Hendricks didn't like that I wasn't paying strict attention to her. She caught me and made a spectacle out of the situation. This would frighten me and leave me vulnerable to being abused in third grade.

Second Grade was great, Mrs. Huber was a fantastic teacher, friendly and kind. I remember a field trip to the house of Mrs. Huber behind the general store that her husband ran in the little town where I grew up. Mrs. Huber had a daughter I think her name was Barbara and she was raising skunks and the class was there to see the skunks.

Third Grade was a tough grade for me... (I need time to write this all up)

Fourth was good,

Fifth had that incident with Billy Brenan

Sixth shipped off to Pfaff I got punched by Keith Esslinger

Seventh Strayer Brad Bilger

Eighth Milford

Ninth MIlford

Tenth Senior High and Vocational Tech.

Eleventh Senior High and Vo-Tech I get punched and suspended

Twelth Senior High and Work Release

No comments:

Post a Comment