Thursday, September 17, 2009

Law Firms


  1. Lowenthal and Abrahams who advertised on '107.5 Alive' and recommended

    • Lawyer Esq. Bruce L. Hoffman

  2. Center for Constitutional Rights

  3. Silver and Sperling I had a meeting with Martha Sperling The Lawyer for woman's rights in the Bucks County Prison system

  4. John Kalinkos former D.A.

  5. The Lawyer Referral Services

    • Scott Feldman who sat across from me listened to my story and called me a liar explaining to me that there are safeties in the system to prevent things like I described from happening.

  6. Many Lawyers not disclosed yet still in my records





Back To:

  1. My Self
  2. My online book
  3. Court Cases and Transcripts
  4. Who Have I contacted
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment