Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Path to Divorce the big 'D'

  • The Path to divorce, and the path From the beginning to the end of our marriage.

  • *Click on the Big 'D' link below to read a poem about Divorce*

    • == The Big 'D'

    • The dance..... Debased

    • The sailboat.... .. Demanding

    • The roller coaster........ Defiant

    • The intervention................ EVIL

    • Twice at Disney..... Disrespected

    • The Church.......... Deceptive

    • The Lies.......... Despised

    • ======Divorce




    • Did you know who you were going to marry because you wee the answer to a prayer?

    • Going to the same High School

    • The day I took an interest in this young woman as a romantic endeavor

    • The relationship takes a turn when my buddy (former) takes my car for a ride and fails to negotiate a turn

    • Parking, Talking Planning a future together, I get pinned and I tell her that if we ever have children I would not want them to go through anything that I had to go through, nothing like my parents divorce.

    • Getting caught making out

    • She is living with Her Grandmother

    • Moving in together

    • The sailboat ride and she is terrified???

    • Learning about how nasty and mean her father is


      • He rocked a row boat so much he made her terrified

      • They (His relatives) called him Sunshine, her favorite song, Was Sunshine Go Away Today

      • The phone call when he threatened to kill her


    • Trying to bridge the divide and make peace between her and her father

    • Living in the trailer, the clogs hitting my ears, the water splash, the expletive she used

    • The unilateral purchase of a necklace.

    • 5-23-1987 The wedding

    • The Honeymoon at Disney World

      • The Orange Grove Tower


    • Spring 1989 The first pregnancy ends in the first trimester after trying to share our joy with her father, and he insists on telling us all about the love of his life a woman that was not his wife, the stress causes a spontaneous abortion (a miscarriage) while I had other plans, I found a 1985 F150 pick up truck that I wanted, I thought it was a good deal.

    • 3-16-91 The Birth of our Daughter

    • Her father dies, the lost inheritance

    • 1992 Emotions tangled and conflicted

    • The trip to California to visit with her Grandmother

      • Taking Our Daughter to Disney Land

    • The passing of her Grandmother

    • 1995 The Birth of our Son

    • 1996-97 The move to a house

    • The bent key, She was mad and angry slamming doors and she lied when she said she wanted to go for a drive, she didn't have her keys, she took my keys and it looked like she was breaking my key as to say I would not ever be allowed to drive our car, she was mad

    • 2001 The incident

    • 2002 The intervention

    • 2003 She files for Divorce

    • 2003 I make a contract to settle uncontested

    • 2004 Criminal Justice Courses


      • What did I do wrong?

      • Getting a Lawyer

      • Jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire


    • August 8, 2005 reconciliation, gifts and a kiss

    • Last week of August, 2005 we go to Disney World as a family

      • Getting separated, on my own I do the logical thing and head back to our room.

      • Bad directions and we don't get to eat at our chosen destination


    • November, 2005 She packs her things the children and leaves???

    • Back to Divorce court

    • December of 2006 we reconcile again, I maintain our house as a residence but spend all of my time with her and the children cohabiting.

    • October 15, 2007 She lied, I had to leave.

    • December 3, 2007 My dad dies

    • August 28, 2008 My step mother enters into legal proceedings to become guardian of my Grandmother.

    • What is going on with my Daughter?

    • November 23, 2008 The hearing and the mail and required signature on an insurance form

    • November 24, 2008 My step mother threatens to kill me while accusing me of trespassing on my Grandmother's property.

    • November 25, 2008 I try to wish my children a Happy Thanksgiving and to deliver the mail and get the insurance form signed, they call the police and have me threatened with being charged for trespassing.

    • My Daughter Graduates

    • June 22, 2009 Father's day my son and I spent the day together

    • July, 2009 Another insurance form to fill out and I'm reminded of a medical need my Son should have remedied, what should be a small operation.

      • Here we go again with the police and trespassing.


    • September, 2009 My Daughter and Son visit to wish me a Happy Birthday and ask me a few questions.

    • September 17, 2009 Mary calls at 11:00 P.M. She has a question???



    Back To:

    1. My Self
    2. My Family
    3. Time Lines
    4. My online book - - - - Freedom of Speech and Religion, an International Crime for the most minor offense that another person can commit!
    5. Court Cases and Transcripts
    6. My Writings
    7. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

    No comments:

    Post a Comment