Sunday, September 27, 2009

Composition, Poetry a Response 11-28-2004

You speak of being guided, and we are each to help the other guide our lives into the realm of peace.

We need to bring out the best each of us has to offer.

I notice in your writings the reference between the American Indian and the work of Jesus, this is good.

I agree with the others that we are on a journey into and about a relationship with GOD almighty.

The Great Spirit and you know about this spirit through the vision of the people you are speaking to.

Peace,

Knowing Love

Knowing Love is GOD and Peace is the fruit of Love

GOD = Love

We all need to help and guide each other on this journey.

In a vision I saw a Heavenly realm, like a star, the sense of Peace was like none I had ever known before and the small star located about 11 o'clock. I felt as though I was allowed to see what and where Heaven is and what the reward would be to get close to the heart of GOD which is at the center of the sphere the collective of spirit and we all can achieve our reward to become one with GOD. The neat part was I was looking at Heaven from so far away that even so the peace and gratitude I had my whole being was in awe and happy to be so close even though I was so far away I had a sense of receiving great reward true joy and happiness. The other thing was that I felt I had earned my right to be one in the center of that sphere, that I have an appointment to be there.

I would never do anything to have my name removed from the book of life. I only have to live my life the best that I can as I am a human and I will make human errors but the key is that I know the Great Spirit and that I can only show you what I know through my words and life.

GOD Bless ALL that Bless GOD

Peace to ALL

OK, the question is what was I shown and what have I gone through that would give me such a vision that world peace and communion can be obtained not in a couple of hundred years but in a few years and what makes me so confident that this could be a reality?

In the Night
The Light of the Moon
Bursting forth from behind a shroud of clouds

Rising Higher into the sky
Above the veil that would try to hide
The moon shining large and bright
Crossing the Heavens on a Silver trail

Stars twinkling bright long into the night
The moon on its radial flight
Spinning round orb of the night

A Light so Bright
Seen by you and me
From the reflection of words Written Here
The earthly dance
A Life of Romance

The Trinity;

Sun, Moon, and Earth

Life, Gift, and Truth

GOD, You, and Me

Peace,

GOD, Jesus, and ALL


Back To:
  1. Sexual Practices
  2. Is this a War for Oil or Gay Rights?
  3. Homosexuality
  4. Social Sciences
  5. Indexing and Organizing My Writings and Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment